10.31.2006

Aloha

Today in MSE 2001, I learned that my professor (you know, the one on the CIA watch list) is even more dangerous than previously imagined. Not only does she have surveillance of every acre of the Earth, she readily shares the world's deepest secrets without provocation from terrorists or liberals. I'm only repeating what she said today because I can't sleep knowing that I know this and you will not: "I don't know if you guys have ever been to Hawaii or know about the geography, but... ((shows us this picture)), then quickly, nay, slyly changes the subject to something regarding her business trip or something. The point is, and I don't want to speculate here, but it appears Hawaii is a series of islands, somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Well, I don't really know what to do now, but I feel dirty.

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Scrivener said...

Wait a second! Hawai'i is a series of islands? That don't sound properly American.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home